Explore the wonders of Tuscany @ Catherine Vale
- Music by The Caballeros playing between 11am to 2pm daily.
- Stalls over the weekend will feature olive products from Bunna Bunno, Goose on the Loose Italian smallgoods, and other crafts plus Italian leather goods.
- Gelato and coffee will be available from Duccio Gelato along with biscotti all day.
- Jennifer with the most popular Italian Sheep Dog "Maremma”. They are a true part of the culture of rural Italy.
- Daily activities for the young and old - bocce, cornhole and bubble making.
WORKSHOPS AND DEMONSTRATIONS
- GNOCCHO MAKING CLASS - 10.30am Saturday - Gnocchi making class presented by Il Cacciatore. Learn to make three types of gnocchi with sauces. $60 per person.
- LUNCH BY Il Cacciatore - 11am to 3pm.
- WINE MASTERCLASS - 1:30pm Saturday and Sunday - Saturday presented by Thomas Hordern – a popular Naked Wines winemaker and producer of Brand “Wiley Rooster”. Sunday presented by Wendy Lawson from Catherine Vale Wines Bookings essential. Class is FREE - participants can purchase Zafferano glasses at a discounted price, with $2 going towards the Singleton Cancer Appeal.
- SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER by “Tuscany Untouched”. Savouries on arrival with Italian beer and wines. A four course meal will be served with Catherine Vale's Italian varietal plus others, while enjoying the ambience created by Matteo. 6.30pm for 7pm start. $95 per head, bookings essential 02 6579 1334.
- FREE OLIVE OIL CLASS - 10 am Sunday - With Steve Mitchell and Marie Kearns. Steve will present on how to determine a good oil and an understanding about quality Australian oils. Marie, one of the Hunter’s most successful olive preservers, will go over how to preserve olives. Bookings essential.
Where is Catherine Vale?