Plan your Visit to A Little Bit of Italy
Visit a couple of venues or visit them all, use the event program (COMING SOON!) to map your weekend
ON THE WEEKEND
- Plan your day using the event program and map
- Designate a driver if you are not using the event shuttle
- To help locate participating venues they will have “A Little Bit of Italy” flag at their front gate
- At your first venue … purchase your tasting glass ($10) and grab a program
- Your tasting glass is your key to tasting and drinking wines at all venues
- Relax and enjoy the hospitality, produce, food, wine and entertainment!
Rover Coaches will operate an event Mini-Shuttle to all venues throughout the day. Pre-book your tickets online rovercoaches.com.au or purchase your ticket direct from Rovers on the day. Park at McNamara Park, Wollombi Street, Broke for shuttle collection.
Designate a driver; there is plenty of parking at all venues.
Private Tours and Buses
Given the size of our boutique venues we have a strict Mini Coach only policy. Please contact wineries before the weekend to book; unannounced arrivals may be declined.
Accommodation in Broke Fordwich
A broad range of Bed and Breakfast, Vineyard Stay, Guest House and Self-Contained Cottages are available brokefordwich.com.au
Here's a few great recommendations to consider:
- Cicada and Hunter Moon Country House
- Hunter Olive House
- Hunter Riverpines Cottage
- Mio Monte
- Red Tractor Retreat
- Riverflats Estate
- Serenity Grove
Resorts and Additional Accommodation
There are plenty of options available in the central Pokolbin area (approx. 15 minute drive). Rover Coaches have transfers and shuttle bus packages available. Visit winecountry.com.au for more information.